About This Course
Cisco 300-206 exam video course corroborates knowledge of a network security engineer to implement security on Cisco network devices i.e. Cisco router, Cisco ASA firewalls. 300-206 exam mainly focuses on the expertise used to strengthen the security of a network perimeter. The exam video course also involves learning of ins and outs of Network Address Translation (NAT) on the Cisco ASA. The candidates can prepare for this exam by taking video lectures on implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions.
In this 300-206 video course preparation, you will learn all that you need to know about NAT and configuration of NAT ranging from Dynamic and Static NAT, also twice NAT. This exam video course 300-206 teaches you ins and outs of Cisco Zone-based firewalls. In this exam video course, you will learn how to control traffic between interfaces. The video course collaborates how to organize and configure URL filtering and creating blacklist. With the help of video lectures, you will learn how NAT works on the Cisco ASA and NAT operations. The candidates will work and learn through SOW (Statement of Work) with an example of what customer commitment might involve.
This exam video course will test the ability of network security engineer to secure Cisco Network Perimeter like Cisco switch, Cisco router, and Cisco firewall. By learning this course you are also able to configure Cisco IOS and Zone-based policy Firewalls. You will also learn how to configure Static and Dynamic Network Address Translation. Also you learn how to configure twice NAT and when this configuration would be most appropriate for using this unique feature.
Knowledge and skills Students develop with this course:
The candidates of this course will be able to learn these understandings after completion of the course.
- Understanding threats associated with security
- Implementation of Cisco modular Network Security Architectures
- Implementing Cisco ASA Network Address Translations
- Understanding of Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translations
- Configuring and implementing Static and Dynamic NAT inclusive of twice NAT
- Implementing Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewalls (ZBFW)
Requirements for this course:
The candidates applying for the course should have:
- Basic learning of networking
- Valid CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification and Network Security Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and system software
Examination paper design:
The paper design for Cisco: 300-206 exam is as under:
- 65-75 questions to attempt
- 90 minutes of time duration to answer these questions
- the exam costs 0
Audience to target:
- Anyone can appear in this exam who wants to learn Cisco CCNP Security 300-206
- Network security engineers are the primary targeted audience for this exam
- Candidates having CCNA Certification
- Any other individual desired for an advanced career in Networking Field
Cisco 300-206 exam video course provides you introductory knowledge and capabilities to configure security about Cisco ASA firewalls and Cisco routers. After completion of this course, you will gain experience to configure various perimeter solutions for outside threats and provide detailed operational knowledge about the implementation of NAT ranging from Static and Dynamic for Cisco products.
- System Engineer
- Consulting System Engineer
- Cisco Security Devices Management
- Senior Network Engineer
- Communication Engineers
- Troubleshooting and Monitoring tools
- Threat Defense Architectures
Cisco 300-206 certified professionals are able to get an annual pay ranging from 0,000 to rdaddphp,440,000.